- I can write you a personal memoir of any word length
- I can read and give feedback on what you have already started writing
- I can type-up your handwritten book, diary or voice recordings
- I can lightly or substantially edit your work and always give a free example of my suggestions and reasons for the level of editing I recommend
- I can put you in touch with a proofreader
- If you wish, your memoir, when finished, will be emailed or posted to you for you to keep and share with family and friends
- Or, if you prefer, I will work with you to have your memoir printed as a professionally bound book with a personally designed cover, colour photographs and other documents where desired
- I can have your book uploaded to Amazon for people to buy and read via their e-reader device such as Kindle or iPad (royalties go directly into your bank account)
- I can have your book uploaded to Amazon for people to buy hard copies via Amazon’s print on demand service (again, royalties go directly into your bank account)
- I can advise on publicity and help you arrange a book launch
- I can tutor you in memoir writing on a one-to-one basis
- If you wish, and if I believe your story has the potential to be published by a commercial publisher, I can present it to my agent for his opinion
- I can come to your class, society or festival to talk about memoirs or do a Q&A
I am represented by the Robert Smith Literary Agency and I’m a member of the Society of Authors.
Please feel free to call or email me to arrange a no obligation chat. We can talk through your needs and I can explain about costs and ways to pay.
You can call me on 07710 721389 or email me email@example.com